Being beaten at home and away. This seems to be the new default setting of the ZANU PF media spin room. From Minister Energy Mutodi, the apparent Toilet Papers (Chronicle and Herald) and the so called Permanent Liars (Information Permanent Secretary Nick Mangwana). The question we are all left asking, but at the same time finding it difficult to answer is why? What happened last week, that made them go into, over drive and then hyper speed?
|1) ZANU PF Hired Dec 12th Movement in USA|
It all started out with the rent a crowd fiasco at the United Nations on the 21st of September 2019. It spectacularly back fired on ZANU PF. ZANU PF had hired, December 12th Movement activists (D12), apparently not for the first time.
|2) Vuka Zimbabwe & VOA agent, on Zimeye|
|3) USA Citizen being taught about ZANU PF|
True Zimbabweans, by birth or descent, gathered at the U.N. in New York. Unlike D12, they were not paid. They were protesting against the office of the President of Zimbabwe at the U.N. wanting the smart sanctions to be removed. They (Zimbabweans) met face to face with the D12 activists. Naturally, as guns for hire, they (D12) retreated with their tails between their feet, although they were more than double in number compared to the true Zimbabweans.
In another video unlike the ZANU PF rented crowd, Proud and Patriotic Zimbabweans gathered in London, to protest against ZANU PF Human Rights abuses taking place daily in Zimbabwe. They used their own money, from their own pockets and also gave up their own time to protest freely.
|4) ZHRO Walk for freedom 2019|
Some (Photo 4) even did a 105km walk from Brighton to Hampton Court Train Station in London (ZHRO Walk for Freedom), starting at 6:30am in Brighton on the 21st of September 2019 and ending on the 22nd of September 2019 at around 8:30am, at Hampton Court Train Station.
One of those speaking at the peaceful London demonstration outside the Zimbabwe Embassy on the 21st of September 2019 was Independent Human Rights Activist, Salani Mutseyami who said, “We are Zimbabweans first before anything else, so, if we can gather here as Zimbabweans’ we can build our country. Look at what happened to our Dr, he was abducted.If we had made the same noise for Itayi Dzamara, do you think we wouldn’t have him here with us right now. There was a serious problem that happened, there was not enough noise, for a Brother who just said, Mugabe Step Down…..Right now, his family and us don’t know what happened to him.” Rose Maponga then added, lets make noise for his body to be brought back.” “yes,” Salani Metseyami added. She finished off saying, “Even if it’s the woman who sells tomatoes on the side of the road is taken, we should stand up and all stand up and advocate.
5) Salani Mutseyami in London on 21/09/2019
- The main reason for this whole, extremely, expensive blaster, was to hide the simple fact that, visible to the Zimbabwean people and the rest of the world, that Zimbabwe, whilst being led by ZANU PF, have for the past 20 years especially, been lied to, regarding the true cause of Zimbabwes misery.
- Just like ZANU PF manufactured a crowd using the tax payers’ money, they have manufactured the actual and real suffering of Zimbabweans. In fact, one can argue, that, they really want the suffering to happen. Whilst on the international arena, ZANU PF really wanted it to seem as if, Zimbabweans in the USA did not want smart sanctions at all. It was rather an unintended consequence of the Zimbabwe Governments theatre and blaster, that their hired hands were met by the true children of Zimbabwe who although outnumbered, could not be threatened, upstaged or outgunned.
|6) Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, Issuing Blank cheques|
- The simple fact that, Corruption is the real cause of poverty, was made clear at the United Nations by the leader who will definitely not be on Mnangagwa or ZANU PF’s and most likely most African leaders Christmas good wishes and presents list. This was said by the Prime minister of Pakistan, Imran khan (Photo 8).
- The twitter feeds of pro ZANU PF media spokes persons were constantly feeding the same rhetoric, in as many different ways as they could invent and the toilet papers were always extremely happy to print the lies in support of ZANU PF.
By Thabo Makuyana
ZANU PF apparently hired D12. The link below (Photo 7) shows ZBC covering a meeting they had earlier in the year.